Blew It!

Somewhere around 2am this morning I awoke with a start...totally forgot to blog on Saturday! oops!

We were just having way too much fun with Uncle Dan and Aunt Maggie and Grandpa and Nana! Just didn't have the time to think about blogging!

And tonight, I'm tired and achy...hoping I'm not coming down with something else...I haven't quite gotten over whatever is causing the cough!

But we are home and safe and hopefully going to be warm soon...Brock is starting a fire. And we'll hit the sheets early tonight and hopefully start December on a positive note...hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow??

Oh well, I blogged 29 out of 30 days. Most were boring, but I made the effort! Too bad I totally blew it! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better