Underground

 Do you know how often I think of cancer now? Every damn day. Almost all day long, in some cases. I try to keep thinking about other things, but it all comes back to damn cancer.

So if I haven't responded lately, it's mostly because I just don't want to talk about f'ing cancer. Know I am okay...I'm dealing with treatments right now and hoping that they start working (or are working) and working with my Dr and team to stay as healthy as one can be with cancer. 

There is so much that is out of my hands right now. It sucks. I am attempting to stay as hopeful as I can, but there are times when I just want to not have cancer and be angry and upset about the fact that that will never happen now. So, bare with me....and if I don't answer, don't think it isn't because I don't appreciate the contact - I really do and I love my people. I just don't want to talk about cancer or how I feel right now! ;)

Comments

Christine & Dan said…
Even if you're not feeling like talking much right now, we're still thinking of you. Hope you feel that across the miles between us.
Much love,
Christine & Dan
Cyndy said…
I do! Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!