Tired

Well, I thought about it, I really did. I was going to come up with an amazing post tonight, but alas, I decided to clean out our storage closet instead.

Now, I'm just sore and tired. Almost happy that my storage closet will store more stuff now that we cleaned it up a bit and got rid of stuff that we didn't need anymore. We've still got a bit to do, but I might actually end up with an office that doesn't have piles of stuff in it. Because I will be able to put the stuff away.

I'm also a bit stressed...I've decided I really need to start doing something with the stuff I have kept over the years and loath to get rid of. Like Christmas, Birthday, etc. cards that I have kept since, well, for like ever! I just don't know what to do with it. I have some ideas, so I guess I'll have to see what I can end up doing with it....maybe my office won't be so clean after all!

And, I'm depressed. My Eagles Suck. Not much more to say about that.

So, I'm saving my inspired posts for next weekend when I get FOUR DAYS OFF! WooHoo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!