Friday Random 10/Life on Mars

Sleep All Day, Jason Mraz
No Woman No Cry (Live), Bob Marley & The Wailers
Get Closer, Seals & Crofts
Space Cowboy, Steve Miller Band
Jolly Mon Sing, Jimmy Buffett
Sour Suite, The Guess Who
Landslide, Dixie Chicks
Video Killed The Radio Star, The Buggles
Hey Good Lookin', Jimmy Buffett
If He Should Break Your Heart, Journey

Some how Jimmy made it in the random 10 twice this week...my iPod must know I am heading to the Beach this weekend! ;-)
____________________________________________________________

So, I decided to take a gander at the new show on at 10pm on Thursdays last night. I was hesitant only because I really wanted to try and stick with ER for the last season, but it really looked good, this Life on Mars. I'm hooked. The idea is really interesting, cop guy from 2008 NYC ends up getting hit by a car and somehow ends up being a cop guy in 1973 NYC and the question is, how is he there? It all in his head? Is he dead? Is he alive? Coma? And in the meantime, he's still solving crimes.

I'm really intrigued by the show. The music is pretty awesome (I'm a sucker for 70s music) and the acting is pretty awesome. I mean, how can you go wrong with Harvey Keitel?? So I'll be watching Life on Mars on Thursday nights now. I guess I'll have to catch ER in reruns or on DVD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!