The Things I Missed...

I got stuck in Boston this weekend for training. So I missed the trip to the Barn that Leda and Brock got to go on with the Durhams.

Horses!

I missed the baby horse.

I missed Leda getting up close and personal to horses for the first time. She's been begging to go, but we just hadn't found the time to do it yet (well, and waiting until the weather was a little better). So while I was stuck in Boston in all day training sessions, Brock got to go take Leda to see the horses.

Leda and the Horses

Yeah, I'm a little bitter! ;-) At least he took the camera and took some pictures. And Leda told me all about it when I got home.

Leda and Paige

I just hate missing anything new that she gets to do. But I am happy she had fun with her Daddy and her friend, Paige!

More Pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!