Wouldn't Change it for the World

This week has been tough. Work is crazy (just a lot of work to get done and an on site on Friday!), we had the memorial service yesterday, Brock is working today and tomorrow, which means I am single parent for two days, including a nursery school field trip to a local farm tomorrow morning.

Not to mention the not sleeping well (snoring husband, obnoxiously loud cat who apparently finds pleasure in meowing VERY LOUDLY at 5 o'clock in the morning) and the early morning that the kid thrust onto me this morning (5:30..."I can't sleep. It's time to get up." Who the heck's kid is this anyway????)

But as I sit here trying to figure out how I am going to keep my brain working enough so I can watch LOST tonight (I have my priorities straight!), I am listening to my almost 4 year old (FOUR!! Oh.My.God!) playing in the bathtub and I smile and think, there's nothing I would trade for this. NOTHING. Would.Not.Have.It.Any.Other.Way. Nope.

(Well, I might trade the cat for something. Anything. Especially if Anything is QUIET!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

June will be better