Blog Neglect!

It's a good thing your blog can't be seized by 'blog services' and fostered by much better blog parents. Because this here blog, it would be in foster care faster than I could blink.

I am going to try and do better, I promise. I had a good start before strep invaded our home. It's bad enough it attacked my kid, thank goodness it stopped with her! At least, I hope it's not lurking!! She was a totally different kid after 48 hours of pure hell. Brock came home to a kid who looked and acted like she had absolutely nothing wrong with her. So he totally missed out on all the fun and owes me big! ;-)

I got to go see an awesome band on Friday night in town with a friend - Gaelic Storm. I highly recommend! It was a total riot and the music was awesome. Second best Irish band ever (after Rathkeltair, of course! ;-)

Saturday night we watched Villanova lose to UNC. It was heartbreaking, but what an awesome run they had. I really could care less about basketball - except when my niece and nephew are playing and of course, hometown teams are doing well. So I have had my fill of basketball for the next year!

Leda is on Spring Break this week (really? Seriously? Preschoolers need a spring break? Please!) so she's home all day on Tues and Thurs this week. She and I are going to go have a mommy/daughter lunch downtown at the coffee shop on Thursday. Something I promised a week or so ago. That should be some fun. This weekend we'll decorate eggs and hope the Easter Bunny visits with lots of Jelly Belly jelly beans for Mommy Leda!

That's all for now. But I promise, I will be back very soon with better and more posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better