Spelling Bee

Leda and I made it out yesterday to do a little shopping at Costco and Barnes & Noble. Kid was feeling ten times better and Mama was calm. Not necessarily less tired, but definitely calmer.

So on our way to B&N, we are stopped at a light next to one of these gas stations:
logo1line

Leda says to me, "Mommy, I know what that says," and I said, "Oh yeah?" and she says...

"Yeah, it says L U K Drop 1 L"

I almost missed the light turning green, that was so darn cute. And really good! Maybe not exactly correct, but very good!

I explained to her that the drop was representing an O and the 1 was actually an I. She said "Oh." And was onto the next thing. Like how may books she was going to get at the book store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better