Blogging With a Preschooler on My Lap

I know, I know, I've been very neglectful of my blog the past week....but after a full month of posting, it's hard not to take a week off! ;-)

Besides, there's been plenty to do around here. Christmas is coming fast so we are in the midst of getting ready...finishing up the shopping, wrapping presents, getting ready to ship them off to various family members all over the country!

Then there's the Christmas cards to prepare and send and the New Year's Eve invites to make and send out! Oh my, and the parties! We attended Miss Paige's 5th birthday party this past weekend (FIVE!!! How the heck did she get to be five already! And does that mean my baby is actually going to be FOUR in a few months?? My goodness!)

This coming weekend is my company party in Atlantic City and Brock is off for Orlando for the four days preceding! Leda will spend the weekend with her girlfriends doing things 4 and 5 year old girls do when their parents are away (well, only Leda's parent's will be away, and someone will be supervising the girls!!)

And my baby is suffering a cold with a stuffy nose and a cough that is keeping her at night. Hopefully she and I will sleep better tonight. Currently she is supervising this blog post by sitting on my lap while I post and she's being very loving! Which means I will soon have another cold!! Yippee!

So you can see, I've been quite busy while I've been away. I will try not to be so neglectful anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

June will be better