Sushi, Baby!

Tonight we are off to grab some sushi and go have some dinner with a friend with a 4-week old baby. We can't wait to meet her!

And I'm really looking forward to the sushi!

So much for best laid plans...I had planned to get some sleep last night, but turns out, due to a sore throat, I spent most of the night coughing myself awake! So not happy with my body! It is not cooperating.

Hopefully after some good sushi, baby cuddling time, visit with a good friend and maybe a glass of wine, I can come home, catch CSI and Life on Mars and head off to dreamland without interuption! That would be nice.

Then, I might be able to come up with a truly inspiring post! Instead of this rambling mess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!