The Shred, Sucks!

Okay, that was horrible.

I'm sure that Jillian wouldn't suggest doing this right before dinner, but hey, I just can't do mornings. And, I am pretty sure that doing this first thing in the morning would kill me. Because I am pretty sure I came about 2 seconds away from death about 5 minutes into the 20 minute workout.

But I stuck with it. Even with Leda saying, "Hey, I can do that. Look Mommy, look at me, I can do that," all while Jillian is kicking my ass butt! Oh, and not only did Leda want me to see what she could do (which was about three moves WHILE she sat on the couch and drank her milk) she drank all my water, too! Nice kid!

I had read where people mentioned that this workout was pretty darn hard, so hard in fact that it caused some to want to vomit during or after. I thought, it can't be that hard. Oh, but it is! I did want to vomit afterwards. I didn't so I am hoping that is a good sign. (Not exactly sure when not vomiting when wanting to became a good sign??) I will say that if you want an appetite suppressant that will help you get into shape, this is your DVD!

So, I guess I will be feeling it tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to get out of the office a little early tomorrow and start this workout an hour before dinner, so I can actually eat without wanting to die!

If I can keep this up AND find my favorite Pilate's DVD (Now, that's something I can do in the morning!), I might actually get this body into some kinda shape by the New Year and maybe, just maybe, I'll look smokin' hot next summer! Oh yeah! If not, I'll be hunting Jillian Michaels down for a little revenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!