Dreary Day

Make that a week...it's been overcast and sometimes raining just about all week around here. I think the sun peaked out for about an hour or two yesterday. That's been it.

So we didn't get a whole lot done today. Besides the fact I have a cold that has been slowly moving into my head, darn it!

We did head off to Ikea and bought some bookcases...one for our bedroom and one for Leda's. Leda's got a ton of books that need a place to live and since we moved her clothes into a smaller dresser...well, one that doesn't take up so much wall space, we have some more room to use!

Brock and I are off to see Arlo Guthrie tonight. So I am looking very forward to having a good dinner. Hoping that the cold and the headache will try and hold off until after Arlo plays. Don't expect Alice's Restaurant tonight...but expect lots of good music!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better