Come On People...Help Me Out Here!

I need help. I'm totally drawing blanks on what to write, so unless you want a whole month of lame posts, give me some ideas!!

One or two or three ideas would be good! My brain is a bit fried this week, having had to take a test for certification for work that took a week and was just horrible! So coming up with something to write about with any hope of entertaining the HORDES of people who flock to my blog has suffered due to having to use all brain cells on work. And those 10 brain cells are very, very tired people, so give em a hand and give me a topic or two!

In the meantime, I guess I could always spend the rest of the month complaining about my Eagles and Andy Reid's UNBELIEVABLY stupid challenge and play on 4 and 1...Yeah, I know, I'm not the coach, I probably couldn't have done much better...blah, blah, blah. The run on 4 and 1 was STUPID and I challenge anyone to tell me I'm wrong. Even Tiki Barber said it was a bad call...and I HATE when I have to agree with Tiki*. But that's besides the point...the challenge against whether the guy was down before the ball came out for a possible fumble...BAD, BAD, BAD! What the heck was that??

Seriously, do you want me to blog about that for the rest of the month? If not, give me an idea! A good idea! And nothing technical in nature!

Thank you in advance,
The Management

*I mean, it's bad enough I'm rooting for Warren Sapp on Dancing with the Stars that I don't need to be agreeing with Tiki Barber! What is this world coming too????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!