Sleepy

Apparently, I'm not the only one around here who isn't getting enough sleep!

Taking a nap!

I was sitting at my desk yesterday when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I looked out the window and I saw this squirrel stretching out on this branch. I wasn't quite sure what he was doing. I thought he was stretching to reach something, when all of a sudden, he went slack, closed his eyes and seemingly fell asleep. For about three or four minutes before he sat up again, scratched a few times and bounded down the tree and off toward the creek.

It was so darn cute, I had to take a picture.

Apparently 3-4 minutes is all a little squirrel needs. Me, I could use a whole darn afternoon!

A closer look...

closer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better