I'm Nuts

Like that is news to anyone who knows me!

Really, I am. I am going to attempt to do another NaBloPoMo for this November. That means, a post a day for 30 days. No cheating! That means a significant post (no one liners!) I did it last year, hopefully I can do it again!

I'll probably need some topics. So, HELP ME already!

One thing I will be posting about is the 30 Day Shred. Brock promised he will do it with me. We'll see how far we both get. I love Jillian Michaels...I have watched the Biggest Loser thinking, if she was my trainer, I'd get my butt back in shape in no time. Because, well, she scares me! Apparently this DVD work out kicks you-know-what. It should arrive in the mail on Saturday! So I'll probably be dragging my butt out of bed early on Monday morning to start my 30 days!

So November is gonna be an interesting month. Hopefully I can keep up on both adventures! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!