Go Sign Up...

On the evening news tonight, I heard about this website where women can sign up to find out about studies to help find a cure for breast cancer being conducted in and around their areas.

You sign up and if any studies are happening in your area, you get an email telling you where, what they are looking for, etc., and you can decided if you want to volunteer to participate in the study. What an easy thing to do to help find a cure for breast cancer.

So, I went to the website and signed up. All it took was my name, my email address and my zip code. Simple.

If you are a woman, click on the link below and sign up. It can't hurt, it can only help.

Army of Women

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!