Friday Random 10

After this, I'm going 70s - a little Simon & Garfunkel, Mott the Hoople...I might even have to download a little Bowie...I'm feeling like some Glam Rock today! (okay, so S&G don't fit that bill, but whatever!)

I Can't Stand It, The Velvet Underground
Drive In Drive Out, Dave Matthews Band
Sweet Jane, Mott The Hopple
Minimum Wage, They Might Be Giants
Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia), US 3 Featuring Rahsaan & Gerard Presencer
Highway In The Wind, Arlo Guthrie
My Sweet Girl, John Hiatt
The Devil Went Down To Gerorgia, The Charlie Daniels Band
Good Times Bad Times, Led Zeppelin
Deadbeat Club, The B-52's

Wonder what got me in the Glam Rock mood? Watched Life on Mars again last night...loving that show! Favorite line from last night..."If ignorance was a drug, you'd be high all the time." Love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!