No, Really, This is Just Plain WEIRD!

It's 7:20 PM on a Friday night and I am looking up the lyrics to a song on the web.

Okay, so that's not totally weird...I've been know to look up lyrics on the web from time to time. The song I'm looking up is "Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys" and that is kinda weird because I pretty much know those lyrics top and bottom, left to right and probably backwards as I think I saw every episode of the Monkeys at least 5 times. Okay, yes, I thought Davy was cute, but I really kinda had a thing for Mickey!

But that isn't what was just plain weird about this situation. No, what was just plain weird, bizarre even, was the REASON I was looking up the lyrics for the song "Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys" (anyone want to take bets on whether or not that song makes it into my iTunes library by the end of the weekend???).

The reason I was looking up the lyrics is because BROCK WAS TRYING TO SING THE SONG! Yes, my husband! That was weird! And the reason I had to look them up was because he was singing them wrong, and I knew he was singing them wrong. But he got the wrong lyrics in my head and I had to go looking up the real lyrics because he got me all messed up!

We really need to get out more often! Seriously!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!