Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes....

I might add some more, but I think I'm keeping what I got here. I'm pretty happy with it now. It's inspiring me to come up with a few new posts, something other than a regurgitation of our weekends.

I've got a few rolling around in this head of mine. Just have to get them down in a post and hit 'publish' so stay tuned!

In the meantime, check out the new site. There's some new stuff over there on the right...I added my Good Reads stuff, books that are on my beside table (that means they will eventially be read! I'm currently reading Edgar Sawtelle!) I think I may have added a new blog or two to my list as well!

At least I won't have to rearrange my bedroom now! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!