Are You Ready for Some Football?

Oh yeah, guess what starts this weekend...that's right, FOOTBALL!

Okay, so it really starts tonight, Redskins vs. Giants.

We started watching the beginning of the game...Michael Strahan presenting the Lombardi trophy to Giants Stadium and indicating they were the best fans in the whole world...oh yeah? I got a beef with that!

So I started the Eagles chant, which scared the Dog and the Husband out of the house. But my little offspring...oh yeah, she's got Cunningham blood in her alright! She chanted along with me...well, she yelled "Go Eagles" at the TV and Michael Strahan. Yep, she'll be chanting the Eagles Chant with me by the end of the season...heck, I wouldn't be surprised if I can teach her the whole fight song!

Yes, the Dog and the Husband are afraid...very afraid!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Oh Yeah! Bring it on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

June will be better