Let's go get 'im, Mommy....

Okay, I lied, I have a post...provided by Leda this morning while on the way to daycare.

Brock is off working today, so I had to take Leda to daycare this morning. On our way, we were sitting at a red light - just as it turned green, a white van sped on through the red light for the opposing traffic - guess it was a good thing I wasn't ready to go immediately upon the light turning green!

As I muttered under my breath about the jerk who just ran the red light, Leda asks me what am I saying. I explain to her that the white van in front of us just ran a red light. Leda knows her red lights and green lights, you see....

Leda: Red means Stop. Green means Go!
Mommy: That's right. So when you go on Red, you break the law.
Leda: That truck is bad, Mommy.
Mommy: Yes Leda, he's definitely bad.
Leda: Let's go get 'im, Mommy. You need to give him a Time Out!

Out of the mouths of babes! At least she is starting to learn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better