Will Never Be An Idol Fan

Nope, will never. But I do admit, I have on occasion watched the show. Usually I am flipping through the channels during a commercial on another show I am actually into and I somehow get pulled in by something, usually the awful critiques by the judges.

Could someone who watches the show on a regular basis tell me if Randy actually says anything different? By the second "Yo Yo, Dawg, listen," I just wanna scream!

Anyway, I will admit I watched most of one season - I think the one with Fantasia (or whatever her name was). I can safely say I've never voted. I will never vote.

Now, with that said, I did watch last nights finale. There was nothing else on. Oh, and yes, I watched most of the songs sung the night before. And let me tell you, I am not all that impressed by the younger kid. Sure, he's got a good voice, but do we really need another Michael Bolton? Or Clay Aiken (shudder)?

Now, this other guy, he's pretty good. Of course, rock is my genre. I don't really dig pop (let me rephrase that - I don't like TODAY's pop). I thought he did a great job.

Oh, and Dude...ZZTop? Graham Nash? Cool! But gotta say, George Michael - disappointing!

Anyway - so, imagine my surprise when America actually voted for the right guy! Wow. There may be hope for us yet!

And that's all I've got to say about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better