A Week Full of Mondays?

Oh, please, don't let it be.

So far this week, I've had a REALLY BAD Monday, and an EQUALLY BAD Tuesday, which pretty much renders it a Monday, based on the badness that was today!

Work-wise, that is.

Of course, starting off this morning with my first mammogram ever didn't help matters much!

And what is with the name, MAM-mogram? Okay, yeah, I know, it's based on the 'scientific' name for the breasts - the mammary gland. But when you turn 40 and you have to face the routine mammogram, and you are up early in the morning and have had more coffee before 7:30 AM than you are used to, you tend to think that it's another 'you old lady' insult - you know, as in, "here you go, Mam!" Yeah, not so nice!

Side note...maybe it's me, maybe it's because I've been through child birth, maybe a lot of things, but, ladies, it was as easy as pie, and, okay, yes, not something I would want to have happen on a daily basis, but it didn't hurt and was not even all that discomforting. Again, not something I would recommend to get your day started every day of the week, but not as terrifying as originally lead to believe.

Anyway, the week can only get better, right? I sure hope so, because a week full of Monday's would REALLY suck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

June will be better