Beautiful Night

We had a beautiful day here today. Of course, I was stuck inside working.

Tonight, after a bit of a meltdown (no nap...apparently it was just too much fun at daycare today!) and a bath, then dinner, we headed outside to enjoy the evening as the sun set.

I looked up into the trees and saw these doves, so I ran in and grabbed my camera and took some pictures.

Mourning Doves at almost dusk

This one is better at full size...click on it to go to flickr.com, click on all sizes and select large or orignial.
Full Moon
I do believe it might be sideways though!



And Leda took some pictures of Daddy...
Daddy poses for Leda

Daddy poses again for Leda

That's it. Just a really nice night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

June will be better