Discovery

After a visit from Grandma last night, while watching TV, I discovered an awesome musician last night...David Broza.

I was flipping through the channels (as I am apt to do) and when I got to the local PBS channel, I saw and heard beautiful things. What was being shown was David Broza's concert at Masada - filmed at sunrise last summer. Wow. What a beautiful place and what awesome music. Go see a preview. He had Jackson Browne and Shawn Colvin join him.

I am almost sorry to admit I've never heard of this guy. Apparently he is like the Israeli Springsteen. Well, whatever, he's pretty great. Now, if only I could find the freaking DVD or CD of the concert I watched last night...guess I'll have to make a donation to WHYY to get the darn thing....I can't find it for purchase anywhere except the Detroit PBS channel (and I'd rather donate the money to my own PBS channel, thank you!) that filmed it.

I did, however, find him on iTunes, and I did download two songs of his....I have a feeling there are more to be purchased in my future! Go ahead, check him out. He's pretty cool. And if you are interested, check out your local PBS listings...I think it's going to be played over the next couple of months. It's well worth the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better