Pictures of Leda

It's been awhile since I posted some pictures of Leda! Bad Mommy!

This weekend, Leda and I went to Target and bought her a bean bag - a PURPLE bean bag! I decided it was time that we move the little TV she's been watching (it has a DVD player so she gets to watch her movies over and over and over again, but Daddy and I get to watch grown-up stuff at the same time! Yeah!) off the dining room table. So I created a little entertainment nook for Leda in the corner of the dining room....

Leda's Entertainment Corner

She loves it!

She Loves it!

It's a hit. And, we get to have our dining room table back! Wooo Hooo!

I took this picture about two weeks ago...we were having tacos for dinner and Leda got a handful of black olives to eat with her dinner. She found that it was fun to stick them on her fingers! (What kid doesn't?) I took this picture for her cousin Sarah, who shares with Leda the love of black olives!

Watch out Sarah, you'll have to start sharing those black olives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!