Oh, Enough Already....

Seriously, is it a revival of the 80s that is happening? Is this the reason all the weird things going on in the music world (or revolving around music) that are making me relive my teenage years?

First, George Michael, then The Time, and now, Michael Jackson's 25th anniversary release of Thiller. Talk about flashbacks...of course, the Michael Jackson of my flashbacks no longer resembles the real Michael Jackson. In any way, shape or form.

Truely an awesome album. One of those albums that contains nothing but good songs. Very rare. And, I actually have it in true album form (grooved vinyl - hard to play in a CD player). I don't know, I might have to put it on my wish list in CD form or break down and grab it off iTunes.

I think we may have to call February 2008 the month I posted about the 80s and music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!