I'll Still Hate 'em Next Year

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

Giants win!

Awesome Super Bowl (and I ain't just sayin' that because the team I rooted for won - it was actually a good game to watch...Okay, yeah, it's because the team I rooted for won!)

I will hopefully never have to root for the Giants again (unless it means something good for the Eagles). Even if I was starting to like Eli Manning.

So gonna hate 'em next year.

Patriots go down! Awesome!

Oh, and my chili turned out pretty darn good too! Pretty darn good night all around!

As I promised Duff, no more football until next season starts. He's so happy! I'm so sad! I guess I might have to pay attention to NASCAR here soon. Blah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better