Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Shows

Leda is now old enough to watch and get the old Christmas shows that are on TV this time of year. She doesn't quite understand the commercials - that'll be another year or so!

So last night I let her stay up late with me (late - she got to stay up until 9, instead of going to bed at 8!) to watch Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer. She liked it. It has been awhile since I had actually watched the show. I loved it.

I told her tonight she could stay up and watch Santa Claus is Coming to Town with me, but she decided to be bad for me, with Daddy gone for a few days, she's working on how far she can push Mommy. Well, she pushed me far enough that I am sitting here watching it by myself! Oh well.

We'll probably stay up on Friday night and watch Frosty. I have a feeling we might be in trouble come January. The kid, she'll probably want more Christmas! I don't think she's going to understand "waiting until next year!"

Voyages in Parenthood © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO