Adding Insult to Injury

Due to the circumstances surrounding this football season (mainly, the Eagles sucking dirt - except for that feel good win over the Cowgirls), I decided to join my husband and root for his Browns. I mean, they were in a pretty darn good race to get a playoff spot. I might have football until February after all!

Well, maybe not! Apparently the Browns tanked yesterday and lost the opportunity to clinch a playoff spot. Ouch!

So, guess it will go down to the last weekend of the season after all. The big question is, will we get the Brown's game on here in Philly? We actually had two Brown's games this year already, kinda thinking our luck has run out.

Dude, I'm rooting for the Browns. I think that explains everything, don't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!