Oh, Yes I Did!

I just put Best of War and More on my Wish List.

Seriously.

On my way out tonight to hang with the girls and drink some wine and eat some good food, I heard "Spill the Wine" - everytime I hear that song (and mind you, it's an oldie, I know, so it doesn't get played often), I think, I gotta get that album.

Well, I figured maybe I could download the song - but NO, I have to buy an album to get the song (and it's not even the right album) so I found the album on Amazon and I put it on my wish list. When I get it, I can play "Spill the Wine" anytime I want. And "Why can't we be friends" and "Low Rider".

Awesome! Brock's gonna hate it - I'll put it on a playlist with "You're so Vain!" Cool!

Seriously, someone get it for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!