New York State of Mind

Not really, but I am in New York!

I am actually in Queens. It's a first for me. Never been to Queens. In all honesty, not that thrilled to be here.

I'm here to visit with a client. Can you hear the excitement in that sentence? If you do, then you are listening too hard!

The drive up sucked, but was better than the alternative, which was to get up at O'dark thirty and drive up in the morning and attempt to get into the city during morning rush hour. It's bad enough I have to fight my way home tomorrow in the afternoon rush. Hoping against hope that I am out of here by 3pm or else it could be Saturday before I get home. Well, maybe not that bad, but it will be a pain in the you know what!

So, here I am, posting late because I had to drive my sorry butt up to NYC. I wish I could say something along the way inspired me to write about it, but nothing did. Well, nothing that I could write about here without a heck of a lot of profanity! Traffic was a bear. Not heavy, but all the crazies and idiots where out in full-force. And the roads here in NYC - man do they suck! The poor MINI was just bouncing all over the place. Oh, and the taxi's - need I say more?

So I am off to my Holiday Inn king size bed to try and go to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be not as stressful as I expect and I will be home by dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!