Common Searches

Ugghhh...it's back to work after a weeks vacation! Boy did that suck!

So, I am with little inspiration for a good post. Yes, I have been given ideas, and I hope to get to them before the end of the week, and I did get tagged with a meme, but I just don't have the wherewithal (Love that word!) to come up with anything intelligent that anyone would want to read! So, I thought I would post some of the most popular searches I have seen hitting the site in the past couple of months.

Well, maybe not so popular, however there are a few that have been used more than once, by more than one person, in more than one country! They would be:

Ferris Wheel searches: "how much to ride a ferris wheel" and "ride ferris wheel while pregnant"

"his name was rico" - I've had probably about 10 or so hits in the past three months on this one - for what reason, I haven't a clue!

"its gonna be a bright shiny day" - another one that I've seen several times over the past month or so.

I get a lot of hits from people looking for my father-in-law, but that's probably because Brock is named after his dad - then again, I guess they could also be looking for Brock - who knows!

Now, for some odd ones:

dirty bread and immune system
disease that weekend immune system
aimee ledas

There are two or three searches that I won't post here (only because there are young impressionable persons who read) that are just plain scary! They bring up some weird sites along with mine. Luckily, it's usually just that the words used in the search appear somewhere on my blog!

There are more:

two front teeth
david bromberg father
big&rich 2007 cd
poconos weekend for kids
pictures of people in love at christmas time
first day of daycare
Moose and Zee stuffed animals

Just interesting to see the different searches that bring people to the site.

Yeah, I know, this post sucked! I promise something better tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better