NaBloPoMo and the Playoffs

I have decided to try this National Blog Posting Month thing to see if I can write a post a day for the month of November.

This should be pretty interesting, since I think I have been averaging about a post a week these days! I guess I will have to come up with some material! Or Leda will have to supply me with some! We'll see how it goes!

Oh, and yeah, the baseball playoffs - we get to play the Colorado Rockies (as my sister-in-law so kindly pointed out on the last post).

That means that when we win the series in Colorado on Saturday night, it will be after midnight here on the East coast because the darn game doesn't start until 9:30pm. Guess it's a good thing it's a Saturday night and not a school night and that I don't have tickets to the Bruce Springsteen concert (don't EVEN get me started on that!) so I have the time to watch the game if I so desire.

Now, see how nicely I played there? No trash talking (none that was blatant). See, we Philly fans can play nice! ;-)

Of course, my husband pointed out, at least it isn't football (Believe me, if my team would show up to the game, we would beat the stuffing out of the Broncos! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!