Fins Up!

There is something all-inspiring about 17,000 people dancing with their arms above their heads, hands clasp, looking like sharks.

The first time I saw it happen, I was so amazed, I forgot to join in!

Now, I join in, but I am still amazed!

We attended the Jimmy Buffett Concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City last night. My first concert ever at MSG (considering I live in Philly area, this is not as amazing as it might sound!). We had an awesome time!

More on that later, the Marsons (Abby and Sami - Leda's cousins) are in town for the weekend so it's pretty crazy around here! Lots to update starting with all we did in NYC on Thursday afternoon and evening and ending sometime on Sunday or Monday, after the Marsons take leave. Check back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better