To all it may concern...

I have finished all of the Harry Potter series. Feel free to spoil the ending for me at any time!

Actually, book 6 is probably my second favorite of the series (#1 favorite being book 3). Book 7 was good, but I really didn't want it to end. I read it fast and furious (as much as I could) until the last quarter of the book, then I slowed down a lot - I realized I just didn't want the book to end, because then it would be over.

I'm not sure if I liked the ending. I think it's mostly because it is final - there will be no more Potter. I was a bit disappointed and, frankly, shocked, at one of the events in Book 7. I have to say, I think I had the exact same reaction to this event as I did when Sirius was killed. And, that is about all I will say about that. Not that I am going all Forest Gump on you all, just don't want to spoil the book for anyone who hasn't finished it yet. (and yes, I realize, I am probably the last person in the world who hadn't read the darn thing yet!)

I have to say that I am looking forward to the 6th and 7th movies - they should be pretty darn awesome if they are done correctly! Of course, it would probably be a good thing to see the 4th and 5th movies before hand!

So, that's it. Done the Harry Potter series. No more warnings about spoilage!

And, may I say, if you haven't read them, try them out - they are really quite good fun reads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!