Vacation? Great. Being Sick? Sucks!

Will probably do a more extensive update of our busy, busy wedding weekend later, when I HOPEFULLY feel better.

We are down the beach now, it's beautiful here. I've been sick for pretty much the entire trip so far. Saturday I believe I was sporting a wonderful fever and that traveled on into Sunday. I am on the antibiotics that my good doctor neighbor prescribed for me before I left, in case of such a thing happening. I'm just worn out from all the coughing - which doesn't stop at all during the night - I have taken to sleeping upright as much as I can so I can at least get a hour or two in between coughing fits.

Leda's been wonderful. She flew beautifully. She's been sleeping between Brock and I in a king size all weekend and that is going pretty well - she kicks us once in a while, but she's sleeping through my coughing fits!

Have started to feel better today, although am now losing my voice, probably due to the coughing! Hopefully I will feel even better tomorrow - maybe I can even enjoy a walk on the beach without having to sit down - it wears me out!

I promise, as I feel better, maybe even tonight, I will recap the wedding of the century and post some spectacular pictures of the great north west!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better