Observation

Someone I went to high school with was elected as a State Representative last fall. It occurred to me, and I mentioned this to Brock, that I still feel like a kid, and this freaks me out sometimes to realize that I'm not a kid, that I AM old enough and mature enough to have an old class mate be a state representative.

That I AM old enough to be someones parent.

That I AM old enough to put young people in their place.

It's weird; I keep waiting for the moment when I don't feel like I have to sit at the kids table any more. Does anyone else feel like that??

However, I will NEVER feel old enough to be called MAM or MADAM. No sir, no thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!