No Road Trip, Mommy

Well, decision made, I'm staying home this weekend.

Decided that I had to be a responsible mother and not drag my child hundreds of miles west for one day of hanging with some cool people and then turning around and driving back home.

I mean, I guess my days of picking up and heading off on a road trip are behind me.

Can I tell you how much that sucks?

So Leda and I will stay home and probably head downtown to the Celtic festival on Saturday. I think I might (MIGHT) attempt to plant a garden. Maybe figure out how to hang the lights I bought a year ago out on our patio. Clean the house? (NO WAY!)

Oh, and yeah, I hit 300 posts three posts ago! I meant to celebrate, but I was too darn tired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!