Mommy, no work!

Leda is not used to going to day care EVERY day of the week (of course, the closer to One Lap the more time she spends in day care - 4 days instead of 3 days).

I especially don't think she's too happy with the schedule change. She's used to getting up when she gets up (usually by 7:30 anyway) and having a leisurely morning, a little breakfast, a little Pinky Dinky Doo and Dora and off to day care around 9 am ish. Well, not this week. Mommy gets up at 6:30, jumps in the shower and gets ready and then gets Leda up around 7-7:15 at the latest. She get's dressed right away, has breakfast, and then about 10 minutes of play while Mommy gets everything together and out the door by 7:50-7:55 (at the latest!) so I can be back in the office by 8:30.

Yesterday Leda started in with, "no go bye-byes, Mommy" when I told her it was time to go. I practically had to drag her out to the car (that sucked!). This morning, we had a little cuddle time because I was ahead of the game and when I told her it was time to go, she said again, "no go bye-byes, Mommy" and followed that up with, "no work, Mommy, no work!"

Well, as cute as that was, as much as that almost had me calling sick, I packed her in the car and off to day care again, with the promise that tomorrow, well, tomorrow we no work! Thank goodness it's Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better