Reflections

It was a beautiful day here.

After work and before dinner, Brock, Leda and I went outside for a little while. Leda swang on the big girl swing (the "weeeee" as she calls it) and ate a little of the last of the snow (let's hope!) We checked out the fish in the pond. I took pictures.

Leda on the big girl swing

I was looking at the fish in the pond when I realized how still it was, the reflection of the trees and house in the pond was so clear it looked almost as real as the real thing.

Reflection I

Reflection II

I had to turn these photos upside down so that they look "real". They are the reflection in the Pond. I think they turned out pretty good (click on one and view it in large!)

And if this face looked up at you like that, wouldn't you hold her hand, too?

Hold My Hand Mommy

Here's hoping that Spring is here to stay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better