Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

As this will be the last night I have before next week to post, here's the annual Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays post...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Holiday weekend starts right after work tomorrow and I plan not to be anywhere near a computer for the following four days! I am SO looking forward to the time away!

Here's hoping Santa remembers to bring me that extra special present on Christmas night...you know what I am talking about, that one that starts around 5PM on Christmas night and if my in-laws are so inclined to let me watch (I have promised to behave myself - as long as no one there is rooting for the cowgirls) will have me celebratin' real good by 8PM? Yep, that one. Else the next post here might not be so cheery! ;-)

Happy and Safe Holidays to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better