So looking forward to a four day weekend!

Yes, we have recovered (mostly - I am the lucky one to have continued with a cough that won't go away, but other than that...)

Work is busy and I have promised two pies (yes - don't laugh!) for Thanksgiving dinner at our neighbor's house on Thursday. And, I have a slide show I have to complete for our reunion on Saturday night (yes, 20th high school reunion - how scary is that?). So, can you understand why I am SO looking forward to four complete days at home doing no work?

Besides, I get to spend it with her:

Leda

I mean, wouldn't that be SO worth it?

Pictures will be forth coming - I mean, really, do you think I'd go to my 20th reunion without my camera??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process