Diagnosis

What a busy day today will be - not only do I have work to do (I mean, I am actually working today) but we will be going over to friends for dinner, then I have to figure out how to make two pies for tomorrow when we get home!

And, I have a slight case of walking pneumonia thrown in for good measure!

Yes, the hacking cough that has been persistant the past two weeks of my life turns out to be walking pneumonia - not serious enough to kill me, just keep me from getting any sleep and being a real pain in the you know what!

But the great thing about the diagnosis is the DRUGS! Yes, that's right, I said DRUGS. I have never been so happy to get a prescription for drugs before. I think I almost hugged the doctor! I have had very little good sleep the past two weeks and my doctor, the wonderful woman that she is, perscribe me some cough medicine with Codeine so that I could sleep! Ah, how nice it was to wake up at 7 this morning knowing that the last time I was awake was about 12:30 when I took the second dose! Of course, I felt like a truck hit me this morning, but I slept! ;-)

Hopefully the antibiotics that she also prescribed will kick this little organism's butt to kingdom come and I will be back to normal soon!

Brock took this picture of the child of the house last night...Juice boxes are special in this house, she really only gets one a day (if that) because our doctor wants us to water down her juice to cut back on the sugar. So the juice box is special. And, it lives in the refrigerator that Mommy and Daddy's beer lives in, and Mommy and Daddy get a beer in the evening, and Leda gets a juice box around the same time. We call it family beer time - yes, probably NOT the best thing to do, calling her juice box "Leda's beer," but it is a special time we all share, so there!

Drinkin' the juice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!