Sorry for the lack of updates

Been busy. Been work busy. Can't stand the computer. Computer's suck. Big time.

I get busy with work, I tend to want to run FAR AWAY from the computer when I don't have to be on it. So, sorry for the lack of updates, but blame work. Oh, and lack of anything substantial in my brain to report.

We had a visit from Grandma and Granddaddy this week. Leda was a little apprehensive at first, but it didn't take her too long to warm up to Grandma, which I am positive made my mother very happy, as Leda just wouldn't sit in her arms without crying or squirming to get down before Tuesday! Leda was actually going to my Mom without prompting by the end of the first day! In fact, she bonked her head (not too hard) on the table and I was sitting right there - she looked at me and immediately turned and ran to my mother for comfort! Yep, Chopped Liver, that's my name! ;-) And, we are pretty sure she said Mama on Tuesday. On Wednesday, she was chasing after my mother yelling MaMa, Mama...so, pretty sure she was calling Grandma, Mama.

Yep, that's Ms. Chopped Liver to you!

I am going to have SO MUCH FUN torturing this child in her teen years. First date? I've got pictures I CAN'T wait to show the first date. The kid, she better start learning who I am and calling me by it pretty soon or I am pretty sure she's gonna pray for acceptance to a College far, far away from home! ;-) hehehe

Brock and I spent the evening last night with my mom and step-dad at the ball park watching the Phillies beat the Mets. We had great seats, right on the 1st base line - Brock didn't need those binoculars he brought! We were REALLY close! Thanks for the seats, Mom! Leda spent the evening at our daycare lady's house playing with her kids. We had her home in bed by 11pm.

We are looking forward to a party at the Durhams this weekend, a party at the Foden's next weekend, and the weekend after that, VACATION! We'll be having coffee by the St. Lawrence again. I can't wait.

Until then, hopefully I will be better at updating ya'll! I'll try to be a better blogger. I do have stuff to report about Leda - she's getting so grown-up! I promise to attempt a good update over the weekend! With pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

So looking forward to a four day weekend!