Busy, Busy, Busy!

We've been busy around here. So busy, I just haven't thought of updating the blog! To be honest, I am on the computer all day long (and most of last week, every evening) and the thought of doing anything personal on the computer kinda makes me shiver! ;-)

Leda's just agrowin'! Hasn't started talking yet, so, of course, I am going nuts! Brock's pretty laid back about it, but I wanna hear her call me "mama." She babbles all the time...like she's speaking a different language (yeah, I know, she IS talking a different language...baby!). But we haven't heard anything that sounds like a real word.

So, should I worry? Or just shut up and wait...when she starts talking, I'll never get her to shut up, right?

Her Auntie Claire got her some bunny ears for easter (I am pretty sure they came from Auntie Claire!)....she wouldn't have anything to do with them around then, but she found them on the floor of my office the other day (don't ask, I haven't a clue why they were on the floor of my office!) and kept asking us to put them on her...

We didn't have the heart to tell her that her ears are backwards!

Yes, they are on backwards...but click the picture and page through to see another picture of her with the ears on correctly!

Anyway, I know, lame update. Well, what do you want from someone who has spent the entire day today having issues with her computer and some project for a client?? I'm tired of 'puters! They suck! ;-)

Soon, I promise, there will be a really good Leda update. I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!