Just don't get it...

Seriously, I don't.

I already mentioned this a month or so ago...and since then, it's like everyone and their half-brother is doing a google search for "largest cat" and they end up here.

Seriously...FOUR today! That's right...four people in the world did a google search for largest cat and ended up here. The other 3 out of 7 people who visited this blog today are family (and Monkey Boy - Hi Chris! ;-) But then again, Chris kinda is family!)

So, you tell me...is there some kinda internet scavenger hunt going on? Is there an inside joke I am not privy too? What would cause 4 people to google "largest cat" in one day?

I'm just saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!