His name was Rico, he wore a diamond

Don't ya just love cheesy shows that Barry Manilow shows up on?

I mean, Barry Manilow singing Copacabana on Dancing with the Stars on a Friday night while blogging and drinking a beer? How much better can it get??

I mean come on..."music and passion are always in fashion...at the Copa!"

(Now, do I have to really describe to you that I did stand up and sang and danced to the song? If I said I did no such thing, would you believe me?)

At least Leda went to bed and Brock is in the basement to save me the horror of being watched!

(UPDATE: I am pretty darn sure this post didn't warrant being posted twice, but apparently Blogger had other ideas...yep, when you do something completely embarrassing in the privacy of your own home and THEN Blog about it, you deserve to have it posted twice! Remind me never to blog something embarrassing again!)

(UPDATE II: Okay, second post of really embarrassing post has disappeared...apparently it was too embarrassed to stay! Geez!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

So looking forward to a four day weekend!