6 more weeks of winter

Duh!

Groundhog day doesn't make any sense! Seriously, Spring starts roughly 6 weeks from today anyway. Geesh!

Of course, that's what the calendar says. Now we got some oversized rodent confirming that we've got 6 more weeks of winter. I'll believe it when I see it.

Especially when this winter has been one nice spring day after the other. Well, for the most part!

Seriously...we had "lots" of snow in early Dec and ever since, we've barely gotten below 40 degrees.

Yes, there are those of you out there saying, "what is she complaining about? I'd LOVE to not ever have a day below 40 degrees. Geesh!" But what about winter? I mean, you gotta have those really cold, 20 degree days when you swear you will never be warm again so that you can appreciate those 90+ and humid days in the middle of summer. Seriously, without the cold, the hot is just unbearable.

Besides, if it don't get mean and nasty soon, we'll be getting mean and nasty in April/May/June when you don't want mean and nasty.

And, I really would like to wear my Victoria's Secret warm and comfy robe this season without having to take it off five seconds after I put it on because I am sweating.

Come on winter, get your act together. Give us some cold (and snowy) weather, darn it!

Oh, and as for you people in warm climates who think 40 IS cold...gotta get that blood thickened back up there, doncha? ;-) hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better