It Snowed Out

This morning Brock was getting ready for work, around 5:30 AM, and I got up to use the restroom while he was in the shower. He says to me, "It snowed out." I said, "What?" "It snowed out."

It took me a few seconds to understand what he was saying. It appears that my husband may have picked up a Chester County or Southeastern PA colloquialism. How funny is that...if he starts saying, "Yous wanna go to dinner?" then, I'll worry a little.
Budda Garden under snow
Anyway, he was right...it snowed out! Leda's first snow. It was about an inch. She looked outside and didn't seem to really notice it much. I plan on taking her outside later...we'll see if she notices then! :-) Of course, that is if I can get her into her snow suit without reinacting the scene from A Christmas Story, where her arms can't go down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Opinions and Trusting the Process

Underground

June will be better